Nucleus Network is committed to increasing innovation and collaboration among Austin's educators. We define educators broadly to include classroom teachers, homeschool parents, museum, library, and afterschool program educators, and anyone who finds themselves in a position to teach.
Nucleus is forming a network of support and engagement to provide educators with opportunities to learn new skills, connect with colleagues and mentors, and experiment with innovative learning. A great way to get involved is to join an Affinity Group.
We offer trainings, consulting, and networking events for educators and mentors and workshops for learners. Visit our events page to see currently scheduled workshops and trainings. Contact us for more information about our services or to set up a custom training.
Tranings for Educators:
- Computer Programming: Introduction to Coding for Educators
- Curriculum Resources: Coding and Programming for Elementary Classes
- Curriculum Resources: Coding and Programming for Middle School Classes
- Curriculum Resources: Digital Information and Resource Skills
- Curriculum Resources: SMILE's Science and Math Activity Database
- Digital Literacy Lesson Plans
- Digital Storytelling
- Inquiry and Investigation in the Classroom
Services FOR EDUCATORS:
- Curriculum Assessment and Development
- Mentor Matchmaking
Events for Educators: