Thank you for attending our CAST 2016 presentation, ISEA Presents: Standing on the Shoulders of Diverse STEM Role Models. Here you'll find materials, resources, and activities from our presentation. Please contact us with questions or ideas.
Create a Book Cover to Celebrate a Diverse STEM Role Model
Create a Stop-Motion Movie to Celebrate a Diverse STEM Role Model
Edit a Wikipedia Entry for a Diverse STEM Role Model
- Nucleus Learning Network Wikipedia Editing Lesson Plan
- WikiProject Women Scientists
- MediaSmarts Wikipedia Editing Lesson Plan
Representation in STEM Resources
- Hill, Catherine, Christianne Corbett, and Andresse St Rose. Why so few? Women in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. American Association of University Women. 1111 Sixteenth St NW, Washington, DC 20036, 2010.
- Modi, K., J. Schoenberg, and K. Salmond. "Generation STEM: What girls say about science, technology, engineering, and math." A Report from the Girl Scout Research Institute. New York, NY: Girl Scouts of the USA (2012).
- National Science Foundation. Women, Minorities, and Persons with Disabilities in Science and Engineering. (2015).
- TS, US Commission on Civil Rights. Encouraging Minority Students to Pursue Science, Technology, Engineering and Math Careers. (2010).